To establish new service with Walton County Water Department, the following information is required:
1. Proof of Ownership
- If purchasing - Signed Closing Disclosure, Settlement Statement, or Deed from your closing. The document must have the actual physical address.
- If renting – Signed rental or lease agreement.
2. New Service Application
- The New Service Application is available to download from our website www.wcwsaga.com or can be completed in person at the Walton County Water Department office.
3. Picture Identification
- Valid driver’s license, Passport, Government-issued photo ID, etc.
Cost to Open New Account
- Application fee:
- Individual - $5
- Business - $25
- Deposit (based on soft credit check with Experian):
- If required: $100 or $250
Documentation can be emailed to email@example.com, faxed to 770-466-6129, or brought in person to the Walton County Water Department.